Sunday, February 3, 2008

zohonobozo

No Kidding Zoho, You're no Bozo!
by Ray of Hype

I almost took the easiest route and used Google Docs & Spreadsheets, because I already have an account in that. I'm glad I tried Zoho, instead!

Yeah, this document was published FROM ZOHO DIRECTLY TO THIS BLOG!! Wow. I'm impressed with Zoho. It offers more features than Goole Docs & Spreadsheets. Nice formatting! Zoho is NO BOZO. Very exciting.

Zoho Writer is what this document is. But Zoho also offers an online meeting tool. I downloaded the Zoho Meeting thing. I played with the spreadsheet, too. Wow! It does so much of what Excel offers. This blows me away. The notebook feature is pretty cool, too, because you can upload images and sound and share it! This almost makes Google Docs look clownish. I have to revisit this!

2 comments:

Roxann Deborah Riskin said...

Ramona,
It seems Web point whatever technologies are sometimes intimidating and other times very exciting to use. I hope it expands our horizons a bit beyond what they were before we started our journey into the 23 things! I feel empowered by some of the new "tools"!

Arvind said...

Ray : Thanks for trying out Zoho and writing about it! Continue using Zoho.

Arvind
http://zoho.com